- A Journey is Made of Many Steps
- Know Exactly How Far Along You are
- Align Your Environment With Your Personal Goals
- Improve Focus and Concentration
- How To Stop Procrastination
- Focus on Getting Better Instead of Getting Good
- Persevere and be Consistent
- What to do When Personal Growth Stalls
- Celebrate, Celebrate, Celebrate!
- Delayed Gratification to Boost Personal Growth
- Time Management is Prioritizing
- Pareto Principle for Time Management
- The Zeigarnik Effect for Time Management
- Four Priority Management Strategies
- Sleep Chronotypes Determine Your Peak Productivity
- Hell Week; Challenge Yourself
- Utilizing Your Golden Hour For Peak Productivity
- Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Science of Meditation
Everyone has dreams. Some are easily achieved, and some require more energy than others. When we reflect on our dreams, and combine them with our personal values, we are already on our way to setting life goals and mapping the way to personal growth.
On this website, I will introduce a personal-growth model already being used in business settings, adjusted and adapted for personal development. I include goal-setting theories and actionable strategies — using positive psychology concepts — to help you tie it all together. I’ll explain studies on human nature, and how goal-setting and self-improvement affects our well-being.
By setting goals, we create a roadmap of toward where we want to go, and we discover the right way to get there. French philosophical giant Michel Foucault once said:
“I don’t feel that it is necessary to know exactly what I am. The main interest in life and work is to become someone else that you were not in the beginning.”